Lying on the slopes of the town of Cori, the Cincinnato winery was founded in 1947. Today it is a benchmark cooperative for the region and the only one to have developed a radical quality project focusing on the local grape varieties.
With over 73 years of history, Cincinnato is a growing brand that is now reaping the fruits of its diligent, consistent work to recover and give a new lease of life to native varieties such as Nero Buono and Bellone
The winery is renowned for its environmental efforts including organic methods in the rows, a photovoltaic system ensuring independent power generation, and local distribution using natural gas-fuelled vehicles.
- Year founded: 1947
- Number of bottles produced: 900.000
- In charge of winemaking: Fabio Bigolin
- In charge of vineyard management: Nazzareno Milita
- Name of Company contact: Giovanna Trisorio
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +39 069679380
- Website: https://www.cincinnato.it
Cantina: Via Cori - Cisterna, Km 2
04010 Cori (LT) Lun-Ven 8.00-13.00 / 15.00-18.00