Since 1750, Chanson have cultivated distinction.
Both amongst the vines and in the cellar, distinct and bold technical choices combine an avant-garde spirit with the utmost respect for tradition, among them manual havesting, whole bunches fermentation, long maceration, considered use of new oak for elevage in our 15th century cellar.
- Year founded: 1900
- Number of bottles produced: 960.000
- In charge of winemaking: Jean Pierre Confuron
- In charge of vineyard management: Jean Pierre Confuron
- Name of Company contact: Vincent Avenel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +33 380259797
- Website: https://www.domaine-chanson.com/en