Feudi di San Gregorio
One of the cornerstones of Feudi di San Gregorio’s vision is the belief that a bottle of wine and a work of art share the same creative process.
The love and passion infused in the cultivation of the vines, the effort in the picking of the grapes and the patient waiting for the wine to age, endow every one of our bottles with a personality of its own, transforming it into an authentic artwork.
These are the same sentiments and emotions guiding artists in their creative process in making a sculpture, a photograph, a painting or an installation.
In the light of this approach, Feudi di San Gregorio establishes collaborations with affirmed artists and young talents, towards cultivating a fruitful and ongoing exchange of knowledge and creativity between the world of art and that of wine.
- Year founded: 1986
- Number of bottles produced: 3.500.000
- In charge of winemaking: Staff tecnico aziendale
- In charge of vineyard management: Staff tecnico aziendale
- Name of Company contact: Antonio Capaldo
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +39 0825956683
- Website: https://www.feudi.it
Località Cerza Grossa
83050, Sorbo Serpico (AV)