Through quality, innovation and sustainability, Monte Creek Winery in the Thompson Valley, is turning unique growing conditions into award winning premium wines. Situated on the biodiverse 1,200-acre property just a 10-minute drive outside Kamloops City, Monte Creek Winery offers guests a breath-taking view of 75-acres of vines.
With our focus set on sustainability, our wines are crafted with an understanding of the land’s geological history, the surrounding environment, and regenerative farming techniques; allowing our experienced team to create wines that represent this land. Our tasting room is open year-round, welcoming visitors to taste, shop, dine, or host private events in BC’s newest appellation, the Thompson Valley.
- Number of bottles produced: 156.000
- In charge of winemaking: Galen Barnhardt
- Name of Company contact: Erik Fisher
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 250 573 5399
- Website: https://montecreekwinery.com
Monte Creek Winery
Box 11 • 2420 Miner’s Bluff Road
Monte Creek, BC V0E 2M0