Okanagan Crash Pad
Haywire sprang to life when curiosity about what Switchback Vineyard would yield won out over practicality and a tiny amount of wine was made. The name was an obvious one, as what the future held was anyone’s guess.
After 14 years under the umbrella of Okanagan Crush, Haywire is finally taking stage with a bold, brand new look that is hitting the market this year. A modern tasting lounge has been constructed adjacent to the crush pad and cellar that offers views of Okanagan Lake and Switchback Organic Vineyard. Visitors will be able to relax year-round and enjoy our wine together.
Concrete tanks are the perfect vessel for the style of wine we aim to make. The central Okanagan area is the ideal place for cool climate varieties such as pinot noir, gamay, pinot gris and chardonnay. We don’t rush the winemaking process using low intervention methods to create fruit-forward wines with a fuller textured mid-palate and a finish that goes on and on.
- Number of bottles produced: 420.000
- In charge of winemaking: Matt Dumayane
- In charge of vineyard management: Duncan Billimg
- Name of Company contact: Kst D'Costa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 250 494 4445
- Website: https://okanagancrushpad.com
Okanagan Crush Pad
16576 Fosbery Rd
Summerland, BC V0H 1Z6