More than 1000 years ago, it was a monastery, but for over three centuries now San Leonardo has served as the residence of the Marchesi Guerrieri Gonzaga family,
its proud custodians.
Today, the San Leonardo estate is a garden of vineyards and roses, protected by the massive barrier of the Alps,
which blunt the force of the cold northern winds while the valley floor benefits from, and in turn releases, warmth from nearby Lake Garda.
The tenuta remains an antique world, in which winemaking practices, still uncompromisingly artisanal, yield wines that are true gems of Italy’s wine tradition, marked by freshness, harmony, and an innate elegance.
- Year founded: 1724
- Number of bottles produced: 300.000
- In charge of winemaking: Carlo Ferrini
- In charge of vineyard management: Luigino Tinelli
- Name of Company contact: Luigino Tinelli
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +39 0464689004
- Website: https://www.sanleonardo.it
Loc. San Leonardo, 138060 Avio (Trento) Italia