Four brothers and a dream that originated among their father’s vineyards in the heart of valpolicella.
Armando, Tiziano, Paolo and Massimo Castagnedi: four brothers and a single passion that originated among their father’s vineyards at San Zeno di Colognola ai Colli, in Valpolicella where the most famous Veronese wines are made: Amarone, Valpolicella, Soave.
In 1989 they took the bold and far-sighted decision to buy a property in the Monti Garbi, laying the foundation for what has now become an agricultural estate known throughout the world, the producer of excellent wines, with more than one hundred farmed hectares and a state-of-the-art ageing facility.
A dream originating in the heart of a land that has always been famous for its extraordinary wines: Valpolicella
Tenuta Sant’Antonio lies here, along the gentle hills of the Illasi and Mezzane valleys, where the climate is mild and enjoys all the benefits of Lake Garda
- Year founded: 1995
- Number of bottles produced: 700.000
- In charge of winemaking: Paolo Castagnedi
- In charge of vineyard management: Massimo Castagnedi
- Name of Company contact: Castagnedi Tiziano
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +39 0457650383
- Website: https://www.tenutasantantonio.it
Cantina:Via Monti Garbi località San Briccio
37030 Lavagno (Verona)Ufficio magazzino:Via Ceriani 23, 37030Colognola Ai Colli, VeronaItalia